Once upon a time, in the land of Facebook, there was such a thing as a ‘Fan’. Someone became a fan of a page when they clicked the ‘Become a Fan’ button on a particular fan page. A person had to be on your page to become a fan, but with recent changes to how Facebook allow people to connect with your page, a whole new world of opportunity has opened up creating FREE Leads for your business, and simple connections from anywhere on the internet.
There are many benefits to embracing this new initiative from Facebook:
- When someone on Facebook clicks the like button to your page, it is shown in their news feed. Their friends can see the pages that they are liking and proceed to ‘like’ you as well. Your customer base is grown with just a click.
- If you install & display the like button on your website, visitors can automatically click it, and Facebook automatically updates their Facebook profile, and they begin to follow you without even having to log into Facebook and find you. Using the like button to connect potential customers takes out a significant step in the connection process, a step that may sometimes result in lost leads if they have trouble finding you, or if they think they’ll find you later, the forget. There are also many methods to get Free Facebook Likes
- As a content publisher, whether it be a BLOG post, article, or link, people can ‘like’ your content. This is shown on their Facebook pages, and their friends get the opportunity to check out your piece of content, building you as a leader in your Industry, and increase followers of your brand.
- Brings all your customers, website visitors, BLOG content followers & potential leads together in the one place, Facebook. A place that is well branded, a place where people spend a lot of time, and a place where you can connect with them daily without spamming them with long emails. People have no problem reading a status update on a new product or sale, but they get sick of lots of emails from one particular business (saves you time as well).
- The Like button attracts much greater attention to your sites. As people share your links etc, it boosts your standing in the search engines, further increasing your business ‘position’ on the net.
Recommended : www.Postlikers.com