Wedding is the special occasion in one’s life. As soon as the wedding preparation begins, the first thing that comes to our mind is the photography and videography. Photography is done even in the olden days. It is the only source through which one can retain the best memories of their life. Popcorn Films is your number one destination for wedding videography melbourne
Photography is the most required source than videography. Some people might even avoid videography but opt for photography due to budget. Photography is the best way people used and still are using it in order to preserve the special day events but videography is used in recent times only.
Videography plays a vital role in the recent time weddings. Due to advancement in modern technologies in digital videos, editing videos, digital music etc videography is said to be the best documentation of weddings events.
Merits on Wedding Videography vs. Photography:
* Wedding vows: Wedding vows of our own voice on the wedding day can only be recorded through videography. Whereas in photography, only stills can be taken but not the real voice.
* Wedding ceremony: Though in photography, only stills can be taken on the wedding events but on videography, whole ceremony can be viewed with the audio, even after many years of the wedding.
* Wedding dance: First wedding dance with the partner can be viewed back after many years only through videography but photography just take snaps of the dance which does not brings back our full dancing memory.
* Wedding toasts: wedding toasts given by our friends, relatives in their real voice on our wedding can be viewed back and can also be heard even after many years only in videography. Photography does not give that effects and it can just give the shots taken on that event.
* Wedding humor: Many humorous events happens on the wedding day during the ceremony and while giving speech, vows, etc mistakes happens and it makes a great humor which cannot be enjoyed only by viewing it, it will be best when you can view and listen to it even after many years. This pleasure can be given only by videography.
* Easy to carry: Though videography is more enjoyable, it can’t be viewed by all. To view videography it requires compulsory use of DVD players, TV, computer etc is needed. Not every one can afford to these compulsory things and therefore many will not be interested to watch it. Where as photography is an easy thing to carry. It does not require any players or computers. Anybody can view the shots taken in a wedding.
* Internet sharing: In the recent times, internet plays a vital role. People have been sharing photos on the internet. It is easy to view the shots on internet but where as videos can also be uploaded but it takes a huge time to download and the full version can not be uploaded. But photos can be uploaded as much as you want.
Therefore photography and videography both plays a vital role in this modern generation and though both photography and videography have their own merits and demerits but acts as a best source to recollect the wedding memories or any other important aspect that happened in our life.